From: Raleigh/Durham International | To: ‘…’
Born in North Carolina and continuing to help keep Durham ‘Dirty’ since 1989.
Hey, you. Thanks for making your way to my site and I hope that you enjoy my images. I am a photographer living in Durham, NC with the beautiful ladies seen above, Callie and Nyx the doberman. Here are a few more things about me:
- My dog has her own Instagram – no its not weird
- Traveling, as cliche as it may be, is a huge part of my life. I am able to do it professionally and try as often as possible outside of work.
- Music is my sanity – unfortunately I can’t play an instrument to save my life so photography became my creative outlet.
- I think “Do you want to get coffee?” is a hilarious question because ‘of course.’
- I am a fond believer in the tattooed professional
- Costco is life
- I give a killer high five
I am grateful to all of those who have encouraged me to create this site. I look forward to the opportunities, experiences and potential clients it will bring. Reach out, lets grab some coffee and go make something great.